Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Only in Philly

StevieInferior

You guys weren't so obsessed with football 1 month ago.

Too bad Championships aren't won in the off-season- you guys would have won every year.

Apparently, .500 records aren't won in the off-season, either. Have fun obsessing over the Eagles NFC east dominance all year with only glory of 15 years ago to use as firepower.

Those pics are from the 2003 NFC Championship Game, which featured Philly vs. Tampa Bay. Apparently, from what I've heard, the deer head-swinging Philly fan in question brought along that particular item because he couldn't spell and thought his team was playing the "Bucks," not the Bucs, as in Buccaneers. :rolleyes:

P.S. :troll:

Originally posted by Glenn X

Those pics are from the 2003 NFC Championship Game, which featured Philly vs. Tampa Bay. Apparently, from what I've heard, the deer head-swinging Philly fan in question brought along that particular item because he couldn't spell and thought his team was playing the "Bucks," not the Bucs, as in Buccaneers[/i

Now that is a riot! :rotflmao:

I love this so much. I have relitives in Philthy, and I always send them a picture of the 3 Lobardi trophys we have at Redskin park. They hate the fact that they will never win the Bowl. What do you call a Philadelphia Eagle with a Superbowl ring (A) A THEIF

You know nothing about championships if you are an Eagles Fan.

Exactly what I would expect from a know-nothing Skins fan (not that all of you are).

Turn back the clock about one year and every one of these Eagles bashing threads is exactly the same- just exchange "Taylor, Vincent, Duce" with "Hugh, Mitchell, Barber".

Same goes for the Skins posts (though they are tough to find on this Eagles content dominated board).

Just replace "Gibbs, Bugel, and Gregg Williams" with "Coles, Morton, and Trung".

I wonder what it's like to root for a team when all the excitement happens in the off-season...

You figure after these year of sustained letdown, you would at least take a "wait and see" approach with next year's skins, but as expected, everyone thinks they will rise to the top of the division in one year.

Good luck with your heartbreak.....it's probabaly better to have it over in November than to keep losing these NFC championship games.

Any Stadium that boos the National Anthem while its being sung deserves to lose.BADLY!!!

Those weren't "boos", you idiot.

They were saying "Rooooooo" for Reubon (don't how to spell his name).

It's something they do in Philly with "DUUUUCE", "KalUUUUU", and they used to do with "HUUUUUUGH".

:moon:

A Raven fan? PLease, Skins fans are THe least bandwagon of all fans. I'd even put Eagles fans up there with not being prone to bandwagoneering, so kill dat noise.

I know there are a ton of real, hardcore Redskins fans, but there are also a ton of Eagle jerseys in Fedex every year.

Makes one wonder if the Skins left some of their fire at RFK (that place did rock).

The Ravens thing was just talk, tough. However, most Ravens fans would be wearing Skins jerseys this time of the year if the Skins make it back to the Super Bowl, IMO.

Archived