Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

darrell green!

lavargofar

I'm not buying this one just yet. I expected Darrell to be around the team more with Gibbs back, but still don't think he'll coach.

If this does happen, I don't think we could get a better rookie coach then Darrell. His first order of biz should be walkin up behind Champ, smacking him in the back of the head, and ask him what in hell he's doing;)

With the return of Gibbs, if Darrell signs up to coach, I may have to squirl my money away and do my first home game after 32 years as a fan this season:doh:

Well then, my bad. I could of swore that they made the announcement about it. Maybe they just wanted to throw that contravercy out there for everyone to have some gossip to talk about today. lol. Either way, I think he'll do it. He was one of the most excited people at the conference. He most likely will be there for Gibbs. He loves that guy alot. Gibbs is the one who gave Green a chance in the NFL.

Originally posted by AkaD

You guys must be from out of town. In the paper today it said it was a done deal that he would be the DB coach. They wouldn't have put that in the paper unless it were fact.

Do you think everything you read in the press is true? I may be out of town, but not my mind. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it couldn't happen. When Darrell is standing at the podium telling how happy he is to back with the team as a coach. I'll do back flips naked down my street.

Gibbs is the cake, Buges the icing, and Darrell would be the cherry on top.

:cheers:

Yep, True. And no, I don't believe everything I read, I must of just misunderstood, that's all. I'm not even entirely sure that I read it wrong. I might actually be right, i'm just giving you all the benefit of the doubt since there were so many of you saying it was only a rumor. Anyways, who really cares all that much, either way I think he will be coaching the DB's for us anyway.

Like I said, my bad. I must have just misunderstood the article today somewhat. You would think that with the articles title being so obvious, that I would of caught on a little quicker, but hey, i'm not the quickest of dudes in the morning on the metro going to work. What can I say? lol.

Archived