Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're Still Getting Bashed!!!

Renegade7

Perhaps this article has been posted, but with the board moving so fart, I haven't seen it yet.

And Len makes a few absurd statements, such as "Still, there will be days when Gibbs might confuse Patrick Ramsey, his quarterback, with a quarter-turn on some wing-nut that controls downforce."

Whatever.

One thing I am getting sick of is the sentiment that the NFL has changed or evolved so far that Gibbs will not "understand" it, or will be somehow befuddled by new complexities.

Two modern systems evolved out of the 90's: The WCO and Gibbs's system, which you still being used, in variations, in places such as St. Louis, Kansas city, and even in Guden's system, to a point. Gibbs was ahead of his time in his use of pre-snap motion, the H-back and single-back, and player substitution. And he is a quick, dedicated study, so it's ridiculous to think that somehow Gibbs won't "get it."

Screw Lenny the Hut.

Perhaps this article has been posted, but with the board moving so fart, I haven't seen it yet.

And Len makes a few absurd statements, such as "Still, there will be days when Gibbs might confuse Patrick Ramsey, his quarterback, with a quarter-turn on some wing-nut that controls downforce."

Whatever.

One thing I am getting sick of is the sentiment that the NFL has changed or evolved so far that Gibbs will not "understand" it, or will be somehow befuddled by new complexities.

Two modern systems evolved out of the 90's: The WCO and Gibbs's system, which you still being used, in variations, in places such as St. Louis, Kansas city, and even in Guden's system, to a point. Gibbs was ahead of his time in his use of pre-snap motion, the H-back and single-back, and player substitution. And he is a quick, dedicated study, so it's ridiculous to think that somehow Gibbs won't "get it."

Screw Lenny the Hut.

Len is a fat guy that never amounted to any thing. All he does is critize the people that live the life he wish he had. his only claim to fame is writing bull$**** about other people. The only thing he can do is report about other people, he's nobody to know anything about. What a fat piece of smelly sh*t. Get some class Len. You look bad even in a doctored picture on ESPN.com

Len is a fat guy that never amounted to any thing. All he does is critize the people that live the life he wish he had. his only claim to fame is writing bull$**** about other people. The only thing he can do is report about other people, he's nobody to know anything about. What a fat piece of smelly sh*t. Get some class Len. You look bad even in a doctored picture on ESPN.com

Archived