Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hilarious quote:

Troy Fakeman

"His face is perhaps the slightest bit craggier than in the days of yore, but it is not an old man's face, not the face of someone who couldn't still pound the Cowboys into total submission."

its from the Washington Post article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A1549-2004Jan8.html

My god I cannot wait until we absolutely ridiculate the Cowpukes in to a twilight zone of disarray. LaVar ending careers, Champ running back INTs, Ramsey dropping bombs to Coles, Hall kicking 50 yarders, Gardner dropping the occassional 20 yard pass and getting pulled by Jesus Christ - I mean Gibbs, LaVar ending even more careers, and hearing Theisman broadcasting from the booth - just giving more props than any non-skin fan could ever tolerate.

Its on this season ladies, get out the hog gear.

"His face is perhaps the slightest bit craggier than in the days of yore, but it is not an old man's face, not the face of someone who couldn't still pound the Cowboys into total submission."

its from the Washington Post article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A1549-2004Jan8.html

My god I cannot wait until we absolutely ridiculate the Cowpukes in to a twilight zone of disarray. LaVar ending careers, Champ running back INTs, Ramsey dropping bombs to Coles, Hall kicking 50 yarders, Gardner dropping the occassional 20 yard pass and getting pulled by Jesus Christ - I mean Gibbs, LaVar ending even more careers, and hearing Theisman broadcasting from the booth - just giving more props than any non-skin fan could ever tolerate.

Its on this season ladies, get out the hog gear.

A sports director I work with walked into our afternoon meeting and wrote 11-12 up on the board. He walked out saying, "That's your record against the Cowboys under Gibbs."

I said, "That's better than the 2-100 we've put up over the last decade." (I was exaggerating, but it feels like it).

11-12 just reminds me of the true rivalry we really had back then. It actually brought a smile to my face.

A sports director I work with walked into our afternoon meeting and wrote 11-12 up on the board. He walked out saying, "That's your record against the Cowboys under Gibbs."

I said, "That's better than the 2-100 we've put up over the last decade." (I was exaggerating, but it feels like it).

11-12 just reminds me of the true rivalry we really had back then. It actually brought a smile to my face.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Troy,

This season hasn't even ended yet. It isn't on THIS season. It is on NEXT season. All of the excitement of new coaches being hired for next year has made some forget that there is still fooball left this year.

Tom, I've seen some of your posts since this all went down and I still don't think you understand the impact that this has had on our lives, and our city. Gibbs coming back is so much more than football. It's been a revival of a community atmosphere that's been missing for quite some time. 'Skins fans in the area haven't thought about anything else for 3 days. It's been an extended holiday feeling. I don't think anyone in D.C. cares about anything else right now, especially anything involving the NFL other than Gibbs.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Troy,

This season hasn't even ended yet. It isn't on THIS season. It is on NEXT season. All of the excitement of new coaches being hired for next year has made some forget that there is still fooball left this year.

Tom, I've seen some of your posts since this all went down and I still don't think you understand the impact that this has had on our lives, and our city. Gibbs coming back is so much more than football. It's been a revival of a community atmosphere that's been missing for quite some time. 'Skins fans in the area haven't thought about anything else for 3 days. It's been an extended holiday feeling. I don't think anyone in D.C. cares about anything else right now, especially anything involving the NFL other than Gibbs.

Archived