Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pastabelly's Record

NASMTrainer

Yeah we know about Pastabelly's record. Only in america can a fat non having any athletic ability be able to write sports articles about a man that he isn't even worthy to drink his 11 year old piss. Len Pastabelly needs to stick with what he knows, crooked yellow teeth and high calorie donuts.

Gibbs is back and when we ride into the super bowl next year he'll be bidding for Gibbs used toilet paper like the other ney sayers that feel that Gibbs is back for the monry, or how Parcells will make Gibbs feel foolish for coming back.

YA DA YA DA YA!!!!

Screw em that fat elf....

Yeah we know about Pastabelly's record. Only in america can a fat non having any athletic ability be able to write sports articles about a man that he isn't even worthy to drink his 11 year old piss. Len Pastabelly needs to stick with what he knows, crooked yellow teeth and high calorie donuts.

Gibbs is back and when we ride into the super bowl next year he'll be bidding for Gibbs used toilet paper like the other ney sayers that feel that Gibbs is back for the monry, or how Parcells will make Gibbs feel foolish for coming back.

YA DA YA DA YA!!!!

Screw em that fat elf....

I distinctly recall a debate with Qcard last year on....... Jones I believe it was. Len had done a recent article saying that he wasn't all the good of a blocker or something like that and it was a mistake to try to shift him to guard. This was about midseason I think. I found an article that Len had written at the time of Jones joining the team a few months earlier and Len went on about how it was a good pick up and that Jones had played some guard in college and could make the switch. Man couldn't even remember what he had written. :rolleyes:

:cheers:

I distinctly recall a debate with Qcard last year on....... Jones I believe it was. Len had done a recent article saying that he wasn't all the good of a blocker or something like that and it was a mistake to try to shift him to guard. This was about midseason I think. I found an article that Len had written at the time of Jones joining the team a few months earlier and Len went on about how it was a good pick up and that Jones had played some guard in college and could make the switch. Man couldn't even remember what he had written. :rolleyes:

:cheers:

Archived