Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does this ruin Parcell's party?

SPare

Interesting thought just entered my mind:

Would Parcells have decided to get back into coaching if he knew that as of the second season he was going to be having to go up against

I run two ways on this: either yes, because he looks forward to the challenge, or no, because it's going to make him look like less the superstar.

Would Parcells have decided to get back into coaching if he knew that as of the second season he was going to be having to go up against

I run two ways on this: either yes, because he looks forward to the challenge, or no, because it's going to make him look like less the superstar.

Originally posted by SPare

No way! This will just make it more fun!

Originally posted by SPare

No way! This will just make it more fun!

Archived