Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Late comment about the Commanders vs Cardinals game

LSU Fan 03

I know this is a little late but I wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped make my visit to FedEx last week a very memorable one.  It had been 12 years since I was able to make it up there for a game.  From start to finish, I had a great time.  It was awesome to see a lot of energy in the crowd.  Thanks again everyone and I hope I can make it back for another game soon.

Hail To The Commanders!IMG_4769.HEIC

B

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LSU Fan 03 said:

I know this is a little late but I wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped make my visit to FedEx last week a very memorable one.  It had been 12 years since I was able to make it up there for a game.  From start to finish, I had a great time.  It was awesome to see a lot of energy in the crowd.  Thanks again everyone and I hope I can make it back for another game soon.

Hail To The Commanders!IMG_4769.HEIC

B

Wayyyy back in 2007 I attended the home game against the giants with some buddies from work. I'll never forget us getting half drunk in the parking lot before the game and a gentleman came by and gave us a Hail Skins and told us he was from Baton Rouge.  You weren't at that game by any chance were you?? LOL.....Anyways,  pretty darn cool to see we have some fans from that part of the country!!!

11 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Wayyyy back in 2007 I attended the home game against the giants with some buddies from work. I'll never forget us getting half drunk in the parking lot before the game and a gentleman came by and gave us a Hail Skins and told us he was from Baton Rouge.  You weren't at that game by any chance were you?? LOL.....Anyways,  pretty darn cool to see we have some fans from that part of the country!!!

The first Skins game I went to at FedEx was against the Texans in 2010.  I did go to the home opener against the giants in 2011 tho.  I would like to add that I met a lot of great redskins/commanders fans at the games I have been to.  Was even invited to tailgate with some that I met on this site.  Many thanks again to all!

• Like 1