Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy New Year!

Blade

I second that.New Years has always been my favorite holiday.Its always been a time to remember all the good times from the past year,and attempt to forget all the bad ones.This year will be extra special, and will be one we will always remember(Sept. 11) Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I plan to, and stays safe.

[edited.gif by wildbillskins on December 29, 2001.]

Guest fuji869

Happy New Years Fellow Redskins Fans.

2001 will be a significant year for me. It was the year I reached the Big 3 0 and celebrated it by taking the Sports Fan’s Dream Vacation. I went back to my roots in the D.C. / Virginia Area and saw Va. Tech vs. Syracuse, Redskins vs. Giants and Capitals vs. Flyers along with that visited for the first time in 10 years what I think is one of the Greatest Cities Washington D.C.

The events of September 11th like for most people was the most significant event of 2001 and in my case my life. Even though I did not know anyone in New York or Washington D.C. that was in the World Trade Center or Pentagon I am still torn up over the attack on our homeland. I hope we get that Bin Laden and bring him to justice.

I hope 2002 will be a better year for all of us!

[edited.gif by fuji869 on December 29, 2001.]

A few early New Year's Resolutions:

- Hypnotize Marty Schottenheimer and Jimmy Raye and implant the mantra, "I am Gibbs, hear me roar."

- Insult LaVar Arrington's ancestry prior to both Dallas games.

- Continue the ongoing and fruitless search for an evolved Eagles fan.

- Remind TwoDeep3 of just how boring he really is.

- Find out what team Bucs92 is rooting for these days.

- Retain services of some visionary lab to clone John Elway and make him the Redskins starter beginning in 2024. And continuing until at least 2074.

- Find a way to bring the Senators back to Washington.

- Cut down on "literary cuteness" and "fluff."

- Bring W the head of Osama bin Laden.

- Don't mix beer with clear liquor and way too much champagne this year. Or take more aspirin ... whichever comes first.

Here's tae us. Was like us ... naebody. cheers.gif

Be happy, healthy and safe, brothers.

[edited.gif by Om on December 29, 2001.]

Da da, da-da, da, da, da-da, da, da, da, da-da, da daaaaaa!

Happy New Years to All also, in advance!

I have to work that night, so I went to Priscila' bought an inflatable doll, complete with champaign, some serious dance cuts and a digital camera, for a fun 5 minute film!

Ok, kidding laugh.gif Do have to work, but I have a better plan with my girlfriend that night before I leave. I still might buy the doll to put on my bosses desk and ask him how would he like it, if he had to spend the night with plastic?

Archived