Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club Level Experience

OrangeSkin

I had tickets for the club level today, and contrary to what I've heard, most of the fans were very loud and stayed outside most of the game. Inside wasn't very special. It looked more or less like a mall with some TVs and big chairs. There were a couple Bears fans where I was sitting, but not many.

Anyway, there were several times when Westbrook or Flemister was wide open, and Banks threw an incomplete pass to Carter or Davis. That's unacceptable, and I think most of the blame falls on him for this loss. Jimmy Raye as well, because when we had the ball inside the 5 at the end, we needed to run Davis. A sweep would have been perfect. Pitiful playcalling.

But nobody can be blamed for the fake field goal. It was just one of those things, no way to prevent it.

I'm not too down about this loss. I would have loved to have won, but it just didn't happen. On to next year.

Guest fuji869

That was cool that the fans were loud, maybe the have been reading this board? laugh.gif It was a tuff loss but what can you say but on to next season.

Hail to the Redskins!

Archived