Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question

StevieInferior

They all for different reasons.

Bruce probably gets the cake because all he ever wanted was to be the best. He wanted his name on the record above all else, and never was able to rejoice in the success of others.

Deion could be real happy for the success of others, bruce isn't. It makes deion's flaws more palatable if you ask me.

Bruce wins it hands down.

-DB

While asking about most selfish player you could also ask about who is the most overpaid redskin of all time.....A lot of people come to mind. Mark Carrier, Bruce, Deion, Dana Stubbs, Heath Shuler, Michael Westbrook (the name makes me cringe, he can also be up for most selfish)...

My vote? Bruce "sometimes you have to be selfish" Smith. Speaking of Smith... Has anyone heard of a spat between Bruce and Peppi Zellner. A friend of mine said he caught on some sports show. Peppi apparently told Bruce that the only reason he gets any playing time is because of the relationship he shares with the owner. Bruce replied "Yea... want me to get you kicked off the team?"

I'm really looking forward to not watching him get sucked inside gunning for the sack or being bowled over next year.

Archived