Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baltimore Tailgate

sugewhite94

One last post of game-day information from the Ravens Ticket Office for our fellow Marylanders (and others) coming up for the  game,  Note that, unlike Landover, you may bring food into the stadium:

We look forward to having you with us on Sunday for our game against the Washington Redskins. We want you to have a great time and have a few reminders to help make your trip to M&T Bank Stadium a great one:

PLAN AHEAD BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR THE STADIUM

With any event at M&T Bank Stadium we see a significant increase in both pedestrian and vehicular traffic throughout the stadium and downtown areas.  Before you leave for the stadium, know where you are going and allow some extra time.  If you have a parking pass, know the best route to get to your assigned lot.  If you don't have parking, we strongly encourage you to purchase parking in advance.  Plan ahead, arrive early, use the alternate routes suggested below or consider public transportation. 

SEASON & SINGLE GAME PARKING PASSES AVAILABLE

Parking is a critical element to the experience at M&T Bank Stadium and encourage all fans driving to the game to purchase parking in advance. This includes a new option to pre-purchase parking passes in Lot O and Lot J – the closest available lots to the stadium.

Panda2.pngReservations can be made anytime for an available parking location on Parking Panda's website or through their iOS, Android, and Windows applications.  Once purchased, parking passes can then be printed or displayed on a smartphone for guaranteed entrance at the selected location.

Purchase parking passes now

For more information on getting to M&T Bank Stadium, visit the Directions & Parking page

M&T BANK STADIUM FAN GUIDE

Please take a moment to review the 2016 Fan Guide . The guide contains useful information about the bag policy, prohibited items, travel, fan expectations, game day activities, stadium locations, and more.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW THE NFL CLEAR BAG POLICY

I'm in bmore already and looking to join a Skins tailgate. Not sure which regulars from our tailgate from fedex is here. Send me a message or call me me at 8045144642 

Since I don't post often people might not recognize my screen name. I'm Troy 

That's me in the pic from last week.

FB_IMG_1476006617004.jpg

Archived