Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Mastercard: Meager Rewards

MarkB452

** NOTE: This refers to the Barclay Redskins MasterCard and NOT the Redskins Rewards program for season ticket holders.

Just went in and looked at what I could get. To me, the big draw for this used to be the ability to get lower level seats or club seats for regular season games.Now you can fork over 25,000 points (which you could cash out for $250 in real US currency.) in order to get a pair of seats. The catch, you have no idea where the seats will be until you get the tickets. That sucks. There is no way, I would put out $250 for a pair of tickets unless I KNEW it was going to be lower levelor club. BTW, the Dallas game is already gone for this year.

The only other rewards currently offered are VIP passes for training camp (Redskins pick the day) and some NFL tours.

Of course, you can turn those points into cash money or a Redskins gift card (which turns this into a simple 1% cash back card).

I guess the biggest benefit of this card is the 6 month financing you get on tickets and 20% off at NFLShop.com, but beyond that, it's not that great.

Were the rewards any better last year or if they will be adding more things as we get closer to the season?

Archived