Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL PLAYERS GO UNDERCOVER AS HOMELESS PEOPLE VIDEO LINK

brandymac27

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=AFUfdD9sVuE

My cheap android phone won't give me the option to embed videos on the ES mob app, but I watched this and it really hit me.

When I watch things like this it really makes me appreciate everything I love and have been blessed with.

We all go through so much crap just dealing with life that we sometimes forget that our problems are so minuscule in the grand scheme of things. We forget that there are so many people with problems that are way worse than our own.

I'm wondering if there are other people like me who would like to try and help others, homeless, sick, children, etc that cannot help themselves?

Maybe we could start an ES Fan charity of some sort and we all could donate our time, money, clothes, food or whatever we are able to offer.

If anyone is interested or has experience in non profit charities etc, please respond in the thread. I'd really like to do something as a group that can help others in need.

Let's be an example for others. We worry about some of the most superficial crap, and knowing that other people and KIDS are fighting just to survive makes me want to help so bad, but I can't do this by myself.

Please, if you want to help start a new charity, let me know. And if you're familiar with non profits, and how to do a start up along with other info, I'd be grateful for any time or info that you could invest.

Archived