Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking to split my season with someone - ***SOLD***

dgreen

I am looking for someone who is willing to split my season tickets with me (yes, that includes preseason). My seats are currently in section 208, row 8. Lower level in the corner with the Redskins tunnel. Under cover, so great seats with inclement weather. The are NOT obstructed view, so no worries there.

If I have someone paid ($1,211.50 is 50% of my total cost) by the time upgrades/moves are available, I will consult with that person before moving, But, I'm inclined to stay where I am. Really enjoyed them last season.

I usually try to sell a few games individually during the season, but figured I'd try to do a 1/2 season split instead.

Every season, I let each of my 3 kids pick one game once the schedule is out. My daughter usually tries for Dallas and right now my boys are leaning towards the Browns and Panthers. That can change, of course. If any of those are at night, then I likely won't want them. I'll then want another one for my wife and I to attend together. She's a fan of games earlier in the season before the temps drop below 50...or even 60. Basically, I'm just saying that you'll get some good games. You'll definitely get a division game or two, night games, and probably one or both of Green Bay and Pittsburgh.

I'll have first dibs on any playoff tickets.

Depending on location, I'm willing to come to you if you're interested in the actual tickets (as opposed to electronic/email tickets). I'm in the Fairfax area, but again, willing to drive to meet after tickets are delivered.

PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions about a potential arrangement that I didn't cover here.

• 3 weeks later...

I am definitely still interested. Would the Panthers game be negotiable if you take Dallas?

It's pretty much all negotiable. The actual schedule will make things clearer. Let's talk in PM if you're interested. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived