Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There is hope -- next year

kve

Ok, we stink. however, for the team to win we need just three things in this order:

1.) Ramsey to make quicker decisions and trust the receivers to run the right routes -- it reduces the hits

2.) Better O-line blocking

3.) detter D-line pressure.

That is it. On O, The play calling was fine, the running was acceptable today -- Patrick just held the ball too long during the blitz/rush packages. There will come a time when we pray that the opposing teams blitz -- we aren't there yet!

On D, until we get a rush, the DBs will always be 100% helpless.

I don't know how much more time I can watch the 'skins this year and/or be on the forum -- it is just too painful.

kve

Ramsey needs to learn how to pick up a blitz and get rid of the ball quickly.

To me, it seems that Ramsey hasn't improved a bit since the first game that he played in. Maybe I'm just not seeing everything, but one thing QBs usually learn is how to pick up a blitz and get rid of the ball from where the blitz is coming from. Ramsey STILL can't do that. He looks helpless out there when they send a blitz.

Hasselbeck knew how to do it. When they blitzed he got rid of the ball.

I hope Ramsey learns quickly.

We need to focus on defense in next year's draft - starting with the line.

As for Ramsey, it's just going to take time. I thought he was ready, apparently he's not (though he's close). We should also change the line coaches on both units - and maybe even bring in a new LB coach. We have a serious lack of discipline that has not gotten better this year.

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

Will all these hits(you know more are to come) eventually take their toll and crush PR's confidence,basically wrecking his psyche and ruining a once promising career?

Thats right. Just like Heath Shuller

Archived