Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: STATEMENT BY THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS ON APPEAL OF TRADEMARK DECISION

TK

Since taking an interest in American Football in the 80's (80/81 season to be precise), it took me less than a few days to decide to support the Washington Redskins. I'm still a fanatical supporter of the team of the #1 game played on this planet today, through thick and thin, the good and bad times. Furthermore I will continue to support the Redskins 4 Life. I for one do not care too much for the negative thinking of some people when it comes to giving in and accepting any change in the team name. I for one will always call the Washington Redskins, "THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS", or "THE SKINS", no matter what happens in the future. The lame brained who oppose that can go whistle into the wind for all I care, if only because they are not supporters of the team. So whatever they think and say should not influence what the team does in any respect on any aspect of the team, or indeed the chosen name that the team uses. On top of that, I have never taken PC rubbish on board and never will. For example, when I was at school a "blackboard" was exactly that. A board that happened to be black. If my referring to a blackboard, as I still do these days, happens to upset anyone... TOUGH!!!    

Archived