Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sultan's Week

freakofthesouth

W/ all of the injuries to the backfield, Sultan will get his chance this week.

Granted his impressive preseason was against second-string players, but can he put up some numbers this weeekend?

Someone needs to step up in the backfield.

I know that Rock and Morton may carry the load, but Sultan needs to get a good chance.

It will be interesting.

Originally posted by freakofthenorth

W/ all of the injuries to the backfield, Sultan will get his chance this week.

Granted his impressive preseason was against second-string players, but can he put up some numbers this weeekend?

Someone needs to step up in the backfield.

I know that Rock and Morton may carry the load, but Sultan needs to get a good chance.

It will be interesting.

While he was running against second string defenses he also had the likes of Akil Smith blocking for him. Should be interesting I have heard a lot of talk about using Morton and Rock most of the game. I hope Sultan gets his carries though. Dallas Quick D will eat Mortons little but up if he tries to take it outside.

Don’t count on it. Don’t get me wrong… no one would like to see Sultan get a few carries than me. I just don’t think the coaching staff has their $hit together well enough to throw in another player on offense. Frankly, it looks like they are still trying to figure out how best to use the players they have on the field.

The Cowgirls present a challenge because they have a tough defense, but it would still be nice to hand him the ball 10-15 times to see how he does.

Archived