Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anyone see..

HittinSkinz

GGB81, what worries me is this (and it's not just Lavar):

I wonder how much of these problems that our players have are specific to our team! What I mean is, Trotter is a ProBowler, then he comes here and is average. Stubblefield was the same.

If Lavar left, I could see him becoming Ray Lewis Jr. and terrorizing the league. Our team and schemes just don't seem to optimize the strengths of our players!

Originally posted by speedwagon20

GGB81, what worries me is this (and it's not just Lavar):

I wonder how much of these problems that our players have are specific to our team! What I mean is, Trotter is a ProBowler, then he comes here and is average. Stubblefield was the same.

If Lavar left, I could see him becoming Ray Lewis Jr. and terrorizing the league. Our team and schemes just don't seem to optimize the strengths of our players!

I don't think is so. Trotter was a product of what was around him as much as it was the scheme. Stubblefield was the same. As you see, he sucks with the Raiders as much as he did here. When he was with the 49'ers he had players on both sides of him that would draw the doubleteam allowing him to look better.

Originally posted by SkinsThug

It's a team sport -- oftentimes it's your teammates that make you look good.

How many average WRs look like probowlers once they have a good QB throwing to them?

:laugh: and how many average QB's look like pro-bowlers when they have great hands catching their passes.

Originally posted by GGB81

Lavar is making a pretty solid case for re-signing Champ to a huge contract and letting Lavar go. He's good for one 15 yard penalty a week and seems to prefer to freelance instead of laying within a system.

Umm, have you watched Champ the last few weeks?

Nobody is afraid to throw at him. He's giving up catches in bunches. Whether its his injuries or not, I don't know. But, if he's out there, I expect him to perform.

I can't believe how often I saw a pass completed yesterday, then saw Bailey coming in late.

Beyond Ramsey and Coles, there are no untouchables on this team.

Archived