Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Player Ticket Returns Available For The Eagles Game

MarkB452

LOTS and LOTS of tickets in sections 423 and 424.  Price with fees is $103 each.  Face value is around $76.  Scattered singles around the stadium as well.  Beware of obstructed view seats selling for almost the same price as non-obstructed view seats.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/washington-redskins-vs-philadelphia-eagles-landover-maryland-09-09-2013/event/15004A90C88766E2?artistid=806041&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

I guess this is what happens when you don't have blood drives and give away tickets.  BTW, I have been getting emails from the team pushing club seats for this game with a note that they were not expecting player returns for this game.

BTW, I have not seen any info on blood drive tickets.  I think last year was the final year of a 3 year deal with the Red Cross.  Can someone check and see if there still is any Red Cross signage in the stadium?

My guess is Danny will ink a deal with Inova in the near future.  They do drives with the Captals, Wizards, and Nationals to name a few.......

http://www.inova.org/get-involved/blood-donor-services/partner-with-us

Hey Mark, just a quick question. I also got the same email about club seats this morning. Was wondering how you knew that ticketmaster had other tickets available. I know they have done this in the past with player returns, but didn't know if you just checked ticketmaster, or you were contacted another way.

I'm probably not heading to the Monday nighter, but would like to come down for the SF game if I could find a reasonable price. Trying to avoid Stubhub for that game if possible.

Thanks for the info!

Hey Mark, just a quick question. I also got the same email about club seats this morning. Was wondering how you knew that ticketmaster had other tickets available. I know they have done this in the past with player returns, but didn't know if you just checked ticketmaster, or you were contacted another way.

If you check ticketmaster the week of the game you can always find general admission tickets. Honestly, the "returns" are always available. You could even call the ticket office the Mon/Tue before the game and get info/tix there as well.

Still over 100 tickets left in 424/425, plus many scattered singles across the stadium.

I had received several emails pitching club seats for this game with a note saying they were not expecting any player returns, but lo and behold it happened.

I think I got the email for this in the afternoon on Sept 5th.

Archived