Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wtb Bears Tickets - Help Make My Dad Happy!

Hiz and Herzog

HTTR!

I don't post often, but have been a lurker for years. Hoping a fellow fan can help me create a great experience for my Dad!

I relocated to PA from Gaithersburg MD about 12 years ago, and a few years later my Dad retired from the gov't and moved to Dover DE. We were always the kind of guys who loved to stay home and watch the game every Sunday. We'd go to a baseball game occasionally but on Sundays, we would go to my grandfather's place, eat an early "dinner" and watch the Skins win (hopefully!).

My dad is turning 70 this year, and I thought - ONCE, just once before he's not able to anymore, I need to get to an actual LIVE game with him. He lived in NW DC for about 30 years and then in the suburbs another 30, but never made it to a game. He'll complain about his back and the hard seat afterwards, but I know that he will love it. He may not make the most noise in the place on 3rd down, but I will try to make up for him....and you can rest assured knowing that in your seats there will be two lifelong Redskins fans, making some great memories!

I am looking for a pair of tickets to the Bears game (his actual b'day is the 27th, but they are away in Denver). Don't have to be lower level (not sure I can drop quite that much cash) but I would like to get pretty good seats...meaning to me roughly around the 50 yard line.

Please let me know what you have. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Tony

Archived