Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanted: 2 Redskins-Eagles Mnf Tickets

raperry2

I am looking for a pair of tickets for the MNF opener. I am a season ticket holder with a ticket in section 427 row 6 but I only own one ticket and my friend wants to join me for this game. So I am making an effort to find a pair of tickets.

Please respond or message me if you have a pair of tickets for sale in any location. Although I doubt anyone would be interested in a 2-for-1+cash trade, I could do that too. My ticket is in a pretty good spot right on the 50.

Thank you and HTTR!

P.S. Does anyone want my preseason ticket for the Bills game Saturday? I can't go I have the CPA exam on the 31st so I will be studying. I won't charge you if you promise you will be responsible, not resell it, and show some proof that you are a Redskins fan. I live and work off the red line in DC and you can pick them up.

Bump... still looking for tickets and also still trying to find someone who will take the Bills ticket off my hands for FREE.

I can meet anyone who wants to pick up the ticket at Judiciary Square in the morning, Virginia Square in the afternoon, or Dupont area in the evening.

Thanks for letting me know DButz65! Looking to pay $150 per ticket though... my friend says she can do $100 as her contribution ... and I don't want to effectively have to pay more than $200 out of pocket for the ticket when I already have one haha... if your friend can do $350 let me know and I will work to try to get my friend to go in $150 on it and try to work a deal.

Archived