Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roster Changes For Redskins-Steelers

Manchild, didn't someone call that Kerrigan play which is 3 times and counting now a fluke? Who was that guy that made that statement???

hail jdhawk ,well i believe it was a certain someone that cant post in here no more but by now we all know that!!!

somehow the game didn't get televised here locally going to try pick up redskins radio

Manchild, didn't someone call that Kerrigan play which is 3 times and counting now a fluke? Who was that guy that made that statement???

Yes, and I'm sure he's denial that it just happened.

EJ Biggers is going to have to find a job somewhere else. Tapp is playing very well and will provide solid depth,impressive.

Aw come on, Robinson hurt too!

Yeah manchild you are dead on about Tapp! I don't think biggers will get cut but he is not having a very good preseason. I spotted some issues with him being out of place on some run stops last week and now this week he is doing the same but worst he allowed that WR to get in front of him. Overall, I'm happy with what I saw as long as Cousins is not seriously hurt

Cousins - Mid foot sprain! Isn't that what was diagnosed on Phillip Thomas with before the staff corrected and stated it was a LisFranc Injury?

Rex being Rex where he looks really good at times but then flails even if it is not starting caliber players.

Archived