Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Griffin Iii Sharp In Return To Action

I have a slight awareness that the Eagles game may be a little tougher than people think. How will the rookies(probably 2) in the secondary going to do with the spread offense and the resulting running game that that offense provides. We won't have alot of film on them since they will be a little vanilla during preseason. I think we can and should win but the Eagles can make big offensive plays and if they are watching the Titan's game they are scheming.

Philly can kiss my Canadian arse. It's no secret that RG3 will start. We've all known that for several months now. The only real question is who's going to start in the secondary & to be honest I'm not really worried about it. Philly has had their WR core decimated already with injuries. All they have is that racist Cooper, chicken McGee & Joe Blow. They have a new HC with a new O + they don't even know who's going to start the season under centre. There's no doubt in my mind that we win that game. I just hope that we can pay them back (if sweeping them last year wasn't enough) for that "black Monday" game a couple of season's ago.

HTTR!!!

Archived