Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins Morning Clips: 8/3

Smart coach, Minnefield,Rambo, Amerson, Thomas all would have gone higher the year before, Minnifield would have been a 1st rounder without the injured knee. You know Merriweather/DHall isn't ready to go so they can let the young ones have some snaps to evaluate further. Those dbacks have to help us this year and Reed will get some preseason exposure too. 21 of 22 starters returning man, hope things come together and escape the injury bug.

Can't wait to see Rambo , Amerson , And Thomas in action . They to me are the key to us getting to the next level . Also The rookie TE looking good to . Shanahan sure knows talent

Hail dorrell77 ,i changed my handle to hailyeah1 ,used to be httr1

i agree shanny is bringing in a youth movement  with crawford and minifield also we might be seeing a changing of the guard!!!

I don't like the sounds of Williams "wrist was causing him some serious pain". I hope it doesn't turn into something that lingers the whole season. He has to hold down the left side or the options aren't that favourable. I hope there's nothing to worry about & that I'm just reading too much into it. HTTR!!!

i hope it is not serious because i agree the options are not to good if willaims is hurt

Archived