Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Add Barnett To Inside Linebackers

I like this signing. He's a seasoned vet with very good numbers. I think we'll see a lot of him this season. This is another good move from our coaching staff. HTTR!!!

On a different note....did anyone else have trouble posting the last few days? I went to post a few times & when I hit "submit" nothing happened. What a pain....

Yes, I experienced that yesterday and this morning. I emailed the webmaster about the problem around 7am this morning and by the time I posted below it was fixed. A little strange that this guy actually listens to me,oh well, nice to have someone on the inside. Go figure...

I like this signing. He's a seasoned vet with very good numbers. I think we'll see a lot of him this season. This is another good move from our coaching staff. HTTR!!!

On a different note....did anyone else have trouble posting the last few days? I went to post a few times & when I hit "submit" nothing happened. What a pain....

Yes, I experienced that yesterday and this morning. I emailed the webmaster about the problem around 7am this morning and by the time I posted below it was fixed. A little strange that this guy actually listens to me,oh well, nice to have someone on the inside. Go figure...

they just this forum up and running ,i started a thread in the stadium section under trouble shooting, they got back to me but until a couple days ago this forum wasn't up. and you couldn't post any thing directly in the article ,it just said thank you and disappeared .Now we use the link the administrator gives us to the article and then back here to post ,works flawlessly so far .

Archived