Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Press Conference Quick Hits

I wonder why our comments weren't being posted the last few days but all of a sudden now they are? I guess they're still working out the kinks with this new format. HTTR!!!

i was wondering the same thing ,you still can't post directly on the article i think  ,but if you come to extreme skins and post it goes right up .wonder how many of the old posters will figure it out. i see 4 of us are the only ones. .so far

When they do start coming back I hope they use their old handle's. If they can't or don't want too, then hopefully they can incorporate their olds ones in their new ones as much as possible. It's nice to know who your talking too.

I wonder why our comments weren't being posted the last few days but all of a sudden now they are? I guess they're still working out the kinks with this new format. HTTR!!!

i was wondering the same thing ,you still can't post directly on the article i think  ,but if you come to extreme skins and post it goes right up .wonder how many of the old posters will figure it out. i see 4 of us are the only ones. .so far

When they do start coming back I hope they use their old handle's. If they can't or don't want too, then hopefully they can incorporate their olds ones in their new ones as much as possible. It's nice to know who your talking too.

i took the opportunity to change mine used the be httr1 now i'm hailyeah1 ,i kept the 1. i hope all the good ones come back and the dingleberry ones stay away with extremeskins monitoring the posts they won't put up with all the nonsense that was going on before.

Archived