Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seeking Skins Fans In Ga

SRVFan72

Ok, so I just moved to Atlanta, and I must say one of the hardest parts is not seeing the Skins every week like I did back in Front Royal, VA....So im PLEADING that if there are any Redskins fans in Atlanta, who MIGHT be reading this....send me an email or IM at SRVFan72 or something...im JONESIIN for other Skins fans...help me out here...Im dyin in this city of dead hockey players, underachieving football teams, and 4 million people with their NFL hopes and dreams resting on the legs of a 23 year old kid who has all the potential in the world, but is all kinds of gimpy....

3 places to meet people.

1st. Go to Sidelines in Marietta off of Windy Hill Road. RatBoy and AtlSkins go there every Sunday.

2nd. Its filthy, but the SandBAr is a COMPLETE Redskin Bar. It's on Piedmont road across from Lindberg Marta station. All the screens will have the game. They play "Hail" after a score. BUT I bet they havent cleaned the taplines in 20 years.

3rd. Jocks and Jills in Gwinnett used to show the Skins on the main big screen every week.

I havent lived there in 2 years, but I dont think those have changed.

Archived