Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTB: Regular Green Parking for Season

Cooooley47

I am looking to buy the regular green parking pass for the 2013 season. I currently have the B3 Green lot, so I am not willing to pay more than face value. So obviously I'm also looking to sell the B3 green parking. Please PM me or reply here. Thanks!

If the person I get orange passes from for the past few years comes through for me again I will be selling my regular green passes once I get a hold of them. Usually happens within a week or two of getting his tickets/passes... if you have not found green by then.. I can get in touch... am in Arlington a lot because both me and my wifes parents still live there among other family members. I think I sold you pre season tickets last year and met you at mcd's on lee highway lol

Sweet! I bought season tickets and parking off someone last year, so couldnt have been me, but it does seem like I've bought something from you in the past, ha. My seats last year were damn close to yours. Was in 104, row 18 on the right aisle. This year I bought through the Skins again, so now we're on the visitors side in 126 or something like that. But definitely let me know as soon as you find out. Thanks!!

Archived