Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Fan Ambassador for NFL NEED HELP

Huly

All I am working on a project with the NFL (another non paid project LOL) and I need your help.

From now until the end of March I am to send in weekly post for them to post on their Facebook page. The current topic is Homegate (the home tailgate) well this is the main consumer product page so it gives them ideas on what the every day fan likes.

Here is where I need your help. Please go to their page and like or comment on my two current post:

http://www.facebook.com/NFLFanStyle

The post from today is Pets (BG & Sonny who I got from the ES bartender) and last weeks post was our basement.

Secondly any ideas for future post? Any products you would like to see come out?

Thanks in advance and HTTR

Thanks! Any ideas for other postings? What would y'all like to see?

I loved the pool table you all had. Team themed vehicle would be pretty cool. I know we are passed the holidays, but I also enjoyed your all's holiday set up. Those were all top shelf.

I loved the pool table you all had. Team themed vehicle would be pretty cool. I know we are passed the holidays, but I also enjoyed your all's holiday set up. Those were all top shelf.

Thanks! I was wondering what do with the Jeep and Holiday stuff too. I was not sure if that was ok being after the holidays.

I just went in the FB and left a comment. It's so cool. I want to see more about our Redskins. I have some nice pics wanting to share, how can I do that?HTTR and hail to the extremeskins!!!

At the moment only I am allowed to post anything and I have to email it to them they might edit it then post it. I had to sign a contract and all.

Archived