Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Comcast Subscribers: NFL Network on demand has every single "America's Game" Super Bowl recap

SteveFromYellowstone

This is really neat for those that have Comcast. It's awesome to be able to watch every single one of these. Great for NFL history buffs.

Just watched the '87 Redskins show. Taught me a lot about the team I had no idea about. Did you know Doug Williams was almost traded that year until Joe Gibbs changed his mind? Jeff Bostic was also almost traded and was benched a lot that year. You really do learn a lot watching these.

This is really neat for those that have Comcast. It's awesome to be able to watch every single one of these. Great for NFL history buffs.

Just watched the '87 Redskins show. Taught me a lot about the team I had no idea about. Did you know Doug Williams was almost traded that year until Joe Gibbs changed his mind? Jeff Bostic was also almost traded and was benched a lot that year. You really do learn a lot watching these.

Is it just Comcast? Because generally the "on demand" is provided by the Network, not the provider.

Archived