Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations from England!

william1970

Hi to all in America!

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday! I had to work nights this week, and didn't watch the game until Friday afternoon - WOW! The first time the Skins have beaten Dallas on Thanksgiving!

RG3 is a very, very special player. Infact, this is what I think of number 10:

Class!

Class!

Class!

Class!

Class!

Class!

Class!

Class!

Class!

Class!

Ten Classes for number 10! The whole team played brilliant - nobody can be faulted. The past two games have shown what we can do, and shutting Troy Aikman up was most satisfying (though to be fair, he was less biased than normal) - because RG3 was hit late on the sideline. Let's look at where we are now:

The Giants have every chance of losing to the Packers this Sunday.

We can rest for more than the usual Sunday-to-Sunday schedule.

We're 2nd in the table and I don't rate Dallas, who are all about Romo sits to pee and Witten; and The Eagles are useless without Vick.

We have a GREAT kicker and a GREAT punter.

We have talent on the offensive line and in the receiving corp.

Our Defence has played HARD the past 2 games, with deep-gain giveaways as our only problem.

Santana Moss is still a go-to-guy.

Alfred Morris is a BULL.

London Fletcher is still a ROCK, and other players are stepping up (like Perry Riley, Ryan Kerrigan et al)...

We're gaininig momentum...

RG III is a winner.

Mike Shanahan is a winner.

We have EVERY chance of going 9-7 or 10-6 (I only fear Baltimore - I think our team can beat all our other opponents).

Just one thing Coach Shanahan... no more sending RG3 out as a reciever. We don't want our man hurt. This kid is tough, intelligent, talented... I have not been so excited about a Skins player, since the days of Joe Theismann. AWESOME! I would take this kid over ANY QB in the league. 4th and 10? 3rd and 15? RG3 can find a way...

AND WE BEAT DALLAS! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I am VERY, VERY PROUD of this team!

HTTR! :helmet::dallasuck

Warm Regards,

William, England. (Happy as a Hog in muck.... LOL!).

William you are exactly right. This young man is not only a talent that is above and beyond what I hoped he would be, but he shows so much class in a win or loss it's just amazing. Every interview I have heard from him it's alwasy hey we won for the wins or man I need to play better and make better decisions if they lose. Not once has he come out and been down on his team, even though there were times his receivers were definatly dropping the ball (pun most definatly intended). Glad that we made the trade. Glad that Matt Barkley went back for his senior year. Scares me to think that if there had been 3 top choice picks we wouldn't have made the trade to insure getting Robert.

All in all great time to be a 'Skins fan since things are starting to look up.

Archived