Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coming to Redskins/Cowboys week 17

Beerchutney

Life long Skins fan, first time to see them play at home. From Vancouver, Canada so coming along way and want to make sure our seats are good. Myself and my 9 year old son. Been reading alot on here, with some really good advice about buying tickets. Being my son is 9 I want to make sure he can see well. I am looking at Club sec. 303, probably 3rd row, thinking good? Saw a couple other sections on the 1st row of 300 level but has a big rail in front and may block his view. Any input would be great. Thanks.

Everything you want to know is here:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?147933-Everything-You-Ever-Wanted-To-Know-About-FedExField

Also, come by the ES tailgate in E43. if you are driving, you will want a GREEN parking pass and NOT a Green B3 pass (there is a difference). With a 9 year old in tow, you will probably want to drive vs. taing the metro as it is about a mile (or 1.6 km) walk from the metro to the stadium (and another 1/2 mile to the tailgate).

I don't think you can go wrong on the club level (read the post about the drip warnings though).

Archived