Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AAA Ultimate Fan Zone

danmolina19

Is there anyway of knowing whats going to be available at the Fan Zone before the actual day of? Like is there a list giving before the season on what food and/or redskins alum will be there? Just wondering, I go every game but I would like to bring my camera if its someone i really like. Thanks for the help my fellow skins fans! HTTR!

>> Not really, unless you contact the team several days ahead of the game through the link on the team site and ask. A few years ago, I suggested they do this and the word was since they can't guarantee the players who will be there, they didn't want to promise something they could not guarantee. Best bet is to bring the camera and a minihelmet or a ball to get signed. I once had someone in the TO giving me a menu and the players at the TD and TGC (now AAA) events and posted it on ES. My brothers, nephews, and I prefer the ES tailgate to the AAA tailgate and I have not gone in a few years. Pez > Famous Dave

ES Tailgate? Never heard of that...I just joined this website in August so I'm still learning things as you see haha

>> http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?373008-Official-Extremeskins-Tailgate-11-04-vs-Carolina-Please-Post-What-you-are-bringing!

This happens EVERY home game. E43 is where you want to be. Check back soon for the thread for the Philly game.

Archived