Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES: Deja Vu All Over Again - We've Seen This Picture Before

E-Dog Night

It's also frustrating that we didn't use our final timeout to ensure that we had the right alignment. The play to Cruz reminded me of the Bengals opening pass play for a 70 yrd TD earlier in the year. We were clearly in the wrong defense--the coaches saw it and did nothing and they players knew it but there was no communication. That, to me, is another huge issue--there is no leadership and no communication in the secondary. Everyone is out there playing their own game. We need better talent, but I've seen enough to make me think that Haslett and Raheem need to go as well.

You can't possibly blame Moss. He had 2 TDs already and we had about a 10% chance of scoring a TD on that final drive.

If you can't even play prevent defense in this league and allow 80 yard TDs with a minute left in the game to beat you, thats on your defense.

You act like our defense played 0

w

---------- Post added October-24th-2012 at 03:55 PM ----------

You all act like we played bad D the whole day. We played better D in this gamw than we have in some of the others.A lot of reasons why we lost that game, but most fans want to pin on the one who has a bad play at end of game.. The way we moved the ball we had no bussiness being in a close game. We should have been way ahead in that game. We knew we were young, and we would make mistakes. We didn't expect a whole lot from our team this year so chill. We have another year to build our secondary. I surprise nobody mentions how well our O-line is playing, a unit we didn't expect anything from this year. Leave secondary alone, they are slow but by next year we will straighten it out.

Archived