Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about Redskins video?

DaMuller7

I just wanted to see if anyone may of had a link to this one Redskins highlights video where it starts off with Ryan Kerrigan doing a salute then it's Brian Orakpo doing a salute and the song for the video is by Queen "We will Rock You"?? I know this is random but I can't remember where I found it and it was a good "amp you up" kind of video...

If anyone can hook a brother up in Afghanistan that would be great. Again I know it's random, but I was just wondering if anyone knew what I was talking about since the video is pretty recent.

I just wanted to see if anyone may of had a link to this one Redskins highlights video where it starts off with Ryan Kerrigan doing a salute then it's Brian Orakpo doing a salute and the song for the video is by Queen "We will Rock You"?? I know this is random but I can't remember where I found it and it was a good "amp you up" kind of video...

If anyone can hook a brother up in Afghanistan that would be great. Again I know it's random, but I was just wondering if anyone knew what I was talking about since the video is pretty recent.

Try YouTube? Or do a google search. If the nfl raided it its gonna be a long shot. And thanks for serving our country! God bless and be safe!!!

Really, it was taken down?!?!?! So would it be on the NFL site? I tried Youtube and google is just all over the place, but man that video hyped me up for the season. If anyone could find that, I will have big, mad props to them :) I need something like that to entertain me over here before a game...

Archived