Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Atlanta Fan on Norv

AvidFan

I was over on that www.falconsroost.com just now, and i saw a thread on firing Dan Reeves. When talking about his replacement, an atlanta fan said the following:

"...Norv Turner is the coach i would want before [Dennis] Green, atleast Turner didnt let his players run wild and Norv is one of the best guys to give a young QB to work with."

i'm at a loss for words. may god have pity on michael vick if that does happen.

Norv didn't let his players run wild!???

We had JEWELERS and TAILORS in our lockerrooms on gameday!

Its just odd how he is perceived to be good at something. I almost vomited in my mouth when Theismann said on ESPN the other week when the Dolphins were playing "I think Norv Turner is a fantastic offensive coordinator. Up there with the tops of all time." At the time, at the end of the 3rd quarter, the Dolphins had scored TEN (count em!...TEN) points.

I think Dan Reeves is a good coach. That team's D played WAY over its head at the end of the season and in the playoffs last year. And its showing now. They just can't stop anyone through the air. Vick out and DJ making mistakes left and right doesn't help. Vick getting hurt just took SO much air out of that team.

It seems seem some Atlanta fans just dont' realize what they are asking for.

Oh this guy must have not realized that Vick was and still is their whole team. What does he expect when Vick goes down?? The only reason their defense was any good was because the opposing offenses just wanted to get off the field as fast as possible so they could see more VICK! Just kidding on the last one, but its not Reeves fault, but somebody can blame the GM for selecting to take Price over Coles, but then again its good of him to take Price over Boston.

Archived