Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for 1972 and 1983 NFC Champion Plaques

Commander PK

At one time, these seemed to plentiful but now they are very hard to find. I am looking to purchase both the 1972 and 1983 Redskins NFC Championship Plaques. The ones with the team photos, scores to the games, etc. I have the three Super Bowl champion plaques already.

any help would be appreciated. I can't seem to find them on Ebay anymore, and a google search isn't really helping me either. If a member has them and would like to sell them, let's talk.

• 3 months later...
I might have what your looking for. Have to look for it, somewhere in the garage. I'll let you know.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9iXmQW9uB2h-cZbBbSO2N78TRDbXQQtksEJy_yB0BORxHMvkN

p677097reg.jpg

Here are images of the 1972 plaque that I could find on the internets. The top one is the one I would prefer, because it matches the 3 Super Bowl plaques I already have. Apparently, the company that manufactures these has gone out of business. Healy/Mounted Memories.

I'm trying to have a plaque/photograph of every Redskins team that won the NFL Championship, NFC Championship, or Super Bowl represented in my fan cave. I'm halfway there.

Thanks for the response :)

Not sure how much you want to pay for it, but have you priced it out to get one made at a trophy store? All you would need is to find a picture and have it printed.

No, I had not thought of that. What would something like that cost, and what would it look like in the end? Could you take the picture above for instance and make that happen?

Archived