Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

parking question for game sunday.....

djspinoy

we go to a game once a year because we live in maine, usually fly but we are driving this year. my question is is it hard to get spots in the cash lots?? and also is there a cheap place to park at a metro station and take the metro to the stadium? thanks for any input

Check this out, it might help. http://www.wmata.com/rail/parking/. If you are staying the weekend at a hotel then find one close to a metro stop. Sorry I can't remember which station you get off on for Fed Ex field, but that shouldn't a problem since alot of people up there will know.

Morgan Blvd. station is the closest to FedEx. It's almost a mile away though.

There is a cash lot off of exit 16 Arena Drive across from the Jehrico church. It's $40.00. Hot tailgating allowed and it's about a 2 beer walk to the stadium. Been parking there for 9 years.You can hook up with our tailgat if you like, just look for the 9 foot redkins blowup player.

you can park at the new carrollton station and ride the F14 bus into the stadium for $4 round trip. much quicker and cheaper than the metro.

---------- Post added September-22nd-2012 at 12:02 AM ----------

also there is a $20 cash lot near brightseat and arena (office building that says otis elvator on google maps). after the game traffic is blocked on brightseat south starting at arena drive. you can drive down to central ave and get on the interstate.

you can park at the new carrollton station and ride the F14 bus into the stadium for $4 round trip. much quicker and cheaper than the metro.

---------- Post added September-22nd-2012 at 12:02 AM ----------

also there is a $20 cash lot near brightseat and arena (office building that says otis elvator on google maps). after the game traffic is blocked on brightseat south starting at arena drive. you can drive down to central ave and get on the interstate.

You sure about the WMATA bus? I haven't seen a WMATA bus on FedEx grounds since the Morgan Blvd station opened.And I go to every home game. Just checked the WMATA site. No mention of any bus to FedEx Field.

As one of the many forced out of the gray lot and moved to B3 Green what is the best to way to enter/exit? I am correct in understanding the sheriff road is closed for entering and that morgan blvd is really your best and only option? What's the deal with that lot?

Archived