Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PS3 Games for Sale - Brand New, Still in Package

Champskins

Anyone in the Fairfax, Centreville, Chantilly area looking for PS3 games? I bought Skyrim and Battlefield 3 a while back and never even got the chance to open them. They are still in the original packaging. I play COD and Madden whenever I get free time and never even got a chance to play these two. No reason for them to just hang around the house.

They are both $59.99 at Gamestop. Skyrim is $54 used at Gamestop and Battlefield 3 is $48 used at Gamestop. Ill take $80 firm for both and they are BRAND NEW still in the package.

Ill meet anywhere around the Fairfax/Chantilly/Centreville area. PM ME if interested...

270778b.jpg

270823b1.jpg

Just a heads up man. If you dont get any hits for $80 Gamestop is having an extra 50% trade in value until Monday for reward card holders. Might be able to get $50 for them at gamestop. Maybe a little more or less. Just letting you know.

Oh yea, if you do trade them back make sure you open them b/c they wont take them back is they aren't open. Been there done that. :ols:

Just a heads up man. If you dont get any hits for $80 Gamestop is having an extra 50% trade in value until Monday for reward card holders. Might be able to get $50 for them at gamestop. Maybe a little more or less. Just letting you know.

Oh yea, if you do trade them back make sure you open them b/c they wont take them back is they aren't open. Been there done that. :ols:

Good looking out bro...

Yea, I went there and traded in my ITouch for $80 dollars yesterday. I brought the two games with me and they wouldn't take them cus they weren't open yet. I figured they'd try and lowball me once I opened them so Im trying to help someone out on here if interested, for a lot cheaper then at Gamestop even if they went for the used ones.

Archived