Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Frustrated Fans Guide to StatSmack. Blog Written by a Skins Fan with Skins Fans in Mind.

SkinsNoles21

So my company launched a new Site for Our StatSmack product ... gives you facts to talk trash to friends ... enough about that ... As a Skins fan, I wrote it for fans like us whose team sucks every year.

The New York Giants dismantled the Atlanta Falcons this past Sunday 24-2 to advance from the Wild Card round to the Divisional round of the playoffs. The Washington Redskins swept those same Giants during the regular season, beating them 28-14 and 23-10, two convincing wins for a team that finished 5-11.

Most fans could care less, but Redskins fans, whose team has generally been awful for the better part of two decades, hang their hat on wins like these.

Herein lies the beauty of StatSmack. If you are a fan of a team that struggles on a regular basis, StatSmack gives you the tools you need to talk trash to your friends.

For fans of teams like the Redskins, who have to deal with the likes of Giants fans excited about Eli Manning and his trio of weapons at receiver. Here is something to boost your spirits:

(no I am not just going to post it here ... you of course have to click on the link.)

http://statsheet.com/blog/a-frustrated-fans-guide-to-statsmack

Archived