Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season 1: Week 14 is underway. Advance Friday (AT THE LATEST) 11:59 p.m. EST

terrifNick21

Bears, where you at!?!?!? Need to get our game 2 started.

---------- Post added December-30th-2011 at 08:39 AM ----------

Nick, looks like Saints vs. Bears is on there twice. One at Home for Bears and one at Home for Saints above lol

I just wanted to make sure y'all saw that the Saints play the Bears.... :D

I just wanted to make sure y'all saw that the Saints play the Bears.... :D

haha nice.... getting a little nervous about the Bears guy... whats his name on here? Ill send him a PM on here.... cus I wont be home most of the weekend and I dont want to have to sim or get advanced on

I for some reason can't find any threads on this topic, is there some place you guys are all discussing this? It's week 3 and I'm yet to play a game.

It's week 2. Your opponent isn't on ES, but has tried contacting you on PSN. Can you get your game in today sometime? If so, let me know, and I will let Broncos owner know.

If not, I'm going to advance.

It's week 2. Your opponent isn't on ES, but has tried contacting you on PSN. Can you get your game in today sometime? If so, let me know, and I will let Broncos owner know.

If not, I'm going to advance.

If there is one thing that I think warrants changing, it's that we need everyone using the same means of communication. PSN is kind of a pain in the ass to use unless you have a keyboard hooked up to your PS3 and, even then, the message notifications can be damn easy to miss. We either need to get the non-ESers on ES or just figure something else out.

Who am I playing this week? I'm the titans. I hope I dont lag as bad as I did in week 1 :(

The Broncos. ECPoison is the guy you want to get in touch with on PSN, he is not on ES.

For future reference, if you log in to the league manager site and click on statistics you will see the full schedule for the week we're in. You can also go into the franchise in the game and look at who your opponent is on the main screen.

The Broncos. ECPoison is the guy you want to get in touch with on PSN, he is not on ES.

For future reference, if you log in to the league manager site and click on statistics you will see the full schedule for the week we're in. You can also go into the franchise in the game and look at who your opponent is on the main screen.

I just started my job as a teacher and that site is blocked on their network. I tried lol.

I might be able to do it tonight if he wants to. I'll hit him up on the PSN if he's on there

I'm getting a TON of lag when I play online. I have a nat 3 which sucks but it doesn't seem to affect any other game in the way that it does this one. I could barely kick the ball because the power meter would keep moving like a second after I clicked it. I tried lowering the nat type but frontier forces you to use their crappy routers that gives that nat. After I get my paycheck I might split the different with my dad and get cable.

Advanced to week 5!

---------- Post added January-12th-2012 at 10:54 PM ----------

Also, to darrelgreenie and mahons21, I booted you since your opponents got no replies from you about playing. Just join back in before the next advance and play your opponent when you can,

Mahons, you're my opponent; let me know when you're good to go.

Archived