Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stratfor.com: The Iraq War: Recollections

Corcaigh

A good read.

"The war in Iraq is officially over. Whether it is actually over remains to be seen. All that we know is that U.S. forces have been withdrawn. There is much to be said about the future of Iraq, but it is hard to think of anything that has been left unsaid about the past years of war in Iraq, and true perspective requires the passage of time. It seemed appropriate, therefore, to hear from those at STRATFOR who fought in the war and survived. STRATFOR is graced with seven veterans of the war and one Iraqi who lived through it. It is interesting to me that all of our Iraq veterans were enlisted personnel. I don’t know what that means, but it pleases me for some reason. Their short recollections are what STRATFOR has to contribute to the end of the war. It is, I think, far more valuable than anything I could possibly say." See stories at link:

http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/20111219-iraq-war-recollections?utm_source=freelist-f&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20111213&utm_term=gweekly&utm_content=readmore&elq=63a6dbb5972046bc981e1bd552b7af10

Archived