Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Sale - (2) CAPS versus Leafs tickets Friday 12/9

NoleSkin21

I have for sale 2 tickets in section 119 row K versus the Toronto Maple Leafs. The seats are side by side. You also get 2 Dewar All Inclusive Vouchers which is for a pre-game buffet. You also get unlimited beer, wine, mixed drinks and soda with the buffet. Each person gets a Caps New Era hat. The buffet starts one hour prior to game time and ends 10 minutes after the game starts. You take the elevators to level 2 for the club. Seating is first come first serve in the Dewar club. You can take two beers out with you when you go to your seats.

Asking 400.00 for entire package and 10 dollars shipping and handling which will be overnight!!

PM me.

Face value printed on the tickets are 175. We bought (3) sets of the Dewars club ticket packs, and paid 1266.00 Which averages out to 422 a game. it's an awesome time and great seats. Only reason we can't go this Friday b/c my wife's great grandfather is in hospice care and probably won't make it through the week, so we're told. So, we'd hate to be in DC at a hockey game when her family needs us or if they are having services etc.

Archived