Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HELP!!! Advice needed! Apartments/Condos in Fairfax, Fair Lakes, Centreville?

Champskins

I have never lived in an Apartment, nor do I really want to, but I have no choice this coming December. I have to find preferably a 2 bed/ 2 bath apartment in one of the areas listed above in the title. Has anyone lived in any of these apartments such as:

Windsor at Fair Lakes

Camden at Fair Lakes / Fairfax Corner

Bent Tree Apartments

The Elms

Westfield Village

Reserve at Fairfax Corner

Avalon at Fair Lakes

The Gates of Fair Lakes

Woodway at Trinity Centre

Lakeside

Etc.....

I will be looking for preferrably under $1600 so we are not looking to pay Arlington type prices for a place just to lay my head and a younger atmosphere would definitely be better than families and government assisted housing (no junkies, making me have to double deadbolt my apt.)

Any thoughts/experiences would be appreciated....

If any of you fellow Skins fans live in any of these let me know, we are both die-hard Skins fans that love to watch the games on Sundays and drink some brews and grill up good eats... more the merrier.

---------- Post added November-10th-2011 at 02:47 PM ----------

Ive been looking at reviews but they have not been helpful and most of them seem like they were written by someone that works there

Nice, I appreciate it man.... what did you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

I think it was only like 1450 for a 2br 2ba but I know the prices have gone up a decent bit since then. I'm thinking in the $1600 range now. Worth a call/look.

http://www.homeproperties.com/apartments/VA/Fairfax/The-Courts-at-Fair-Oaks/tabid/90/cid/10011/maid/140/Default.aspx

I live in Ballston, but I would say any Archstone property managed building is good. I have had a lease with them the past 4 years and have been pleased.

good stuff.... I wish I could afford Arlington area lol my cousin lives out there. Maybe when I get my dream government job

Archived