Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Un-****ing-Believeable

This is the sort of game that gets me REALLY PISSED OFF.

THERE IS NO REASON TO GIVE UP A 3rd AND 29! NO REASON!

THIS IS THE WORST FOOTBALL GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN. ****ING NORVITIS AT IT'S WORST.

If I could yell at this team I would give them such a tongue lashing. ugh. We don't deserve to win. We're better than this. We're so much better.

I don't want to see ANY more Offsides/Holding/Taunting/False Start/Playclock penalties. NONE, there is NO reason for them. IN THIS GAME WE CANNOT MAKE MISTAKES, IF WE MAKE MISTAKES WE LOSE! NO ****ING MISTAKES. DO YOU HEAR ME REDSKINS?!?!!

See, this is why it's a mistake to think you know more than the announcers and pundits. We haven't beaten anyone of consequence and we are being shown up by a better team. It happens, we can get over it.

If you stop believing the hype you will realize that we're a team with a young QB who will struggle through the first part of the year.

Ramsey's arm and our reciever's hands have been a bigger problem than the penalties. The penalties only acount for 11 of the points we are losing by. We're just a young team. We will improve.

-DB

Originally posted by DrunkenBoxer

See, this is why it's a mistake to think you know more than the announcers and pundits. We haven't beaten anyone of consequence and we are being shown up by a better team. It happens, we can get over it.

If you stop believing the hype you will realize that we're a team with a young QB who will struggle through the first part of the year.

Ramsey's arm and our reciever's hands have been a bigger problem than the penalties. The penalties only acount for 11 of the points we are losing by. We're just a young team. We will improve.

-DB

The Giants are not a better team. The Redskins beat themselves. Dropped passes and penalties are on the Redskins not anything the Giants did.

When Trotter took that pentality to give the Giants the first down after the 3rd and 29, I CHANGED THE CHANNEL. Now, I came to my senses after 2-3 minutes but I have never ever changed the channel during a Redskins game in my life. I also have never been that frustrated in watching a football game in my entire life so it makes sense. For most of the first half I was watching the game on the edge of my seat but after I turned the channel back to the game, I had to relax and lay down otherwise i would have ended up breaking something. Regardless of how close it got in the end, both teams stunk today and neither deserve to be in the lead of a division right now.

We were not beaten by a better team, a better team would have BURIED us by scoring just before half time. A better team would have come out in the 3rd qtr. and scored enough that our 'late round' comeback would have been futile from the get-go. The Giants are not better, only more disciplined. The Skins have AT LEAST as much talent as the Giants do, and a hell of a lot more heart, they just lack focus. Fine them, bench them, hell....take them to the 50 yeard line and flog them one lash for each yardage in penalties they cost the team...but they did NOT lose to a better team.

Originally posted by du7st

When Trotter took that pentality to give the Giants the first down after the 3rd and 29, I CHANGED THE CHANNEL. Now, I came to my senses after 2-3 minutes but I have never ever changed the channel during a Redskins game in my life. I also have never been that frustrated in watching a football game in my entire life so it makes sense. For most of the first half I was watching the game on the edge of my seat but after I turned the channel back to the game, I had to relax and lay down otherwise i would have ended up breaking something. Regardless of how close it got in the end, both teams stunk today and neither deserve to be in the lead of a division right now.

I can't believe that I didn't break anything.

I couldn't sit down. Towards the end of the game, I could only pace. I could not sit.

Luckily, I had my retro skins hat to throw around the room, or there would have been some broken things and angry neighbors.

Archived