Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Division Power Rankings

CrypticVillain

This thread was inspired by the Power Shift thread over in The Stadium

Here is my rank of the divisions in the NFL:

1.NFC North- You got the champs, a surprising good Lions team, a Bears team with a strong defense and a Vikings team you know will find a way to win soon.

2.NFC East- The 4th place team is the Eagles

3.AFC East- If it wasn't for Miami, I would put them #1

4.NFC South- They might have the best set of starting QB's out of all the divisions

5.AFC North- Top heavy with the Steelers and Ravens

6.AFC West- That hold division is inconsistent

7.AFC South- All solid teams, but none really scares you.

8.NFC West- Nobody seems to want to win this division

If somebody told me back in 08 that the NFC North would be the best division I would have laughed at them. It just goes to show you how much things can change in the NFL.

Sorry but I'd disagree. This is my order:

AFC East- NE has an incredible offense and their defense will come around. Buffalo is undefeated and beat NE. The NYJ have been to the AFC Championship game last year. Miami isn't that good but have been competitive.

NFC East- Decimated by injuries and the Eagles are in last place as the "dream team."

NFC North- SB champs and the Lions are undefeated...throw in the Bears who were in the NFC Championship last season and you have a good division. Minn sucks.

NFC South- Top to bottom, the second most complete division in football.

AFC North- If nothing else, reputation gets them this high...the other two divsions are jokes.

AFC West- KC and DEN make this division this low. SD is an enigma and OAK is the most old school team in football.

NFC West- HORRID.

Sorry but I'd disagree. This is my order:

AFC East- NE has an incredible offense and their defense will come around. Buffalo is undefeated and beat NE. The NYJ have been to the AFC Championship game last year. Miami isn't that good but have been competitive.

NFC East- Decimated by injuries and the Eagles are in last place as the "dream team."

NFC North- SB champs and the Lions are undefeated...throw in the Bears who were in the NFC Championship last season and you have a good division. Minn sucks.

NFC South- Top to bottom, the second most complete division in football.

AFC North- If nothing else, reputation gets them this high...the other two divsions are jokes.

AFC West- KC and DEN make this division this low. SD is an enigma and OAK is the most old school team in football.

NFC West- HORRID.

You forgot the AFC South

Archived