Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Inside the NFL Comments

a_good_brotha

Did anyone hear Marino say that the Giants will bounce back from their loss to Dallas this Sunday? According to him, the Giants are the better team. Yeah, okay. Well I can't wait to hear the excuses from the "sports experts" when the so-called better team loses. It will probably go like this: "Tiki Barber made some mental mistakes in his three lost fumbles. The injury Jeremy Shockey suffered after being hit by Lavar Arrington was a huge blow. And they also had a short week after playing on a Monday night game that went into overtime." Oh and I almost forgot the most famous reason why the Redskins win games: "The opposing coach called bad plays."

Anyway, I just want to know your thoughts on this.

Brotha :gaintsuck

You know this talk about the redskins not doing this not gonna doing that going 5-11 is really funny to me it dont bother me one bit anymore ive heard it all and you know im gald there saying that its seems like good luck to me they had us losing to the jets to and what happened we won im not gonna get to ****y yet about us just going out and beating anyone but the gaints are no pushovers we gotta go out there and show these critics that this is a way different team then last years :gaintsuck

Archived