Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portland, OR - Redskins Fans Rejoice!

cbrasington

Redskins Fans are invited to join a growing fan group watching all games downtown at Yur's Tavern! So far we have a group of 20-30 regulars and we are looking for more.

Yur's is one of Portland's best dive bars with great food, wonderful staff and owner, serving stiff drinks and a good selection of beer. Yur's is owned by former Redskin Terry Hermeling who played for the Redskins his entire 10 year career as an offensive tackle blocking for the likes of John Riggins (during his full on fro days) Joe Theismann and many other great players.

Come down and Join us this Monday for the Redskins vs Cowboys game. Terry promises to have it on all 7 HD Flat screens in bar wide surround sound.

Excellent to hear! I am originally from Severna Park Md. My name is Craig and I will be there as soon as I can get out of work for the 5:30pm PST kick off. Look forward to seeing you there :)

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

---------- Post added September-21st-2011 at 11:05 AM ----------

Excellent to hear! I am originally from Severna Park Md. My name is Craig and I will be there as soon as I can get out of work for the 5:30pm PST kick off. Look forward to seeing you there :)

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Redskins Fans are invited to join a growing fan group watching all games in downtown Portland at Yur's Tavern! So far we have a group of 20-30 regulars and we are looking for more.

Yur's is one of Portland's best dive bars with great food, wonderful staff and owner, serving stiff drinks and a good selection of beer. Yur's is owned by former Redskin Terry Hermeling who played for the Redskins his entire 10 year career as an offensive tackle blocking for the likes of John Riggins (during his full on fro days) Joe Theismann and many other great players.

Come down and Join us this Monday for the Redskins vs Cowboys game. Terry promises to have it on all 7 HD Flat screens in bar wide surround sound. :dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Lady, not man :) But I'll bring friends for sure....and I don't associate with Dallas fans ;)

That's great man! Look forward to meeting you. Spread the word and bring friends and family unless they are Dallas 'Fans' naturally... :ols:

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Tonight is the night folks! I look forward to seeing/meeting everyone that can make it. I will be there well before kickoff and roaming around visiting the crew. If any of y'all want to say hello my name is Craig I am 5'10" with a beard and will be in work attire (unfortunately won't have time to deck out tonight) Black sweater, khaki pants and my lucky Skins hat of course... Please come say hello! Thanks everyone for the interest and I hope to keep growing our group so pass the word on to any Skins fans you might meet.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

---------- Post added September-26th-2011 at 04:09 PM ----------

Portland is a great town to live in. Would love to have y'all join us if you get out this season for a game!

I'm going to keep this in mind. My lady and I are considering a move to portland next year. If I make a visit during the season I'll try to swing by on game day.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just a friendly update to all the NW Redskins fans out there.

You's Tavern is still the spot for the games. Trying to get a big turnout for the cowboys vs Redskins battle for the division! Get down there and join us to enjoy this epic matchup of Good v Evil.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

---------- Post added December-27th-2012 at 12:42 PM ----------

Just a friendly update to all the NW Redskins fans out there.

Yur's Tavern is still the spot for the games. Trying to get a big turnout for the cowboys vs Redskins battle for the division! Get down there and join us to enjoy this epic match up of Good v Evil.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Archived