Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS: Up to 4x 50 yard line Dream Seats vs Cardinals (CHEAP)

d10

$100 each and I'll ship tomorrow free via FedEx 2-day to make sure you get them by Friday. I'll split into 2 and 2, or sell all 4 together. If you're interested let me know and I'll PM you my paypal address. First to pay will get the aisle seats plus the purple parking pass.

Gotta get rid of these since I won't be able to make the game. I tried to sell earlier but the market is not too good right now so I'll sell extra cheap as long as they're going to a Skins fan. I've included a photo of the tickets since I don't have too many posts here. Not trying to screw anyone, just get a little bit of money back for these tickets and get them into the hands of someone who can use them. I've sold a couple times here in the past with no issues. I've had the contract for these seats for 3 years. They're pretty awesome seats, even if you already have tickets I think these are worth $100 just for the experience.

x0Faj.jpg

---------- Post added September-13th-2011 at 07:47 PM ----------

Tickets sold.

I'm still trying to sell these seats for the Vikings, Jets and Eagles games if anyone is interested, but those won't be nearly as cheap.

I'll be selling the Vikings and Jets tickets for $350 each and the Eagles game for $550 each.

OP edited to add prices for the other games I'm selling. $350 for the nondivisional games and $550 for the Eagles. Those are per ticket prices. Those are the only games I have available. I plan on attending the other games myself.

Archived