Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Tickets (2) For Sale Face Value OBO - Endzone - LL Section 130 R25 - Parking & Preseason Included

dailyk

Hello,

I have two season tickets for sale. They include all Preseason and Regular Season games. These are Endzone seats.

Section 130

Row 25

Seats 21-22

Grey Parking Pass Included

I am selling because I have a baby on the way, and since I live in New Jersey, it is more important for me to be home with my family now and not be on the road on Game Day, even though I love the Skins. I am not looking to make a profit, just want to see another true fan have a chance to share the experience of Game Day.

If you are interested, please feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I am willing to meet in person or on your terms if you feel safer with the purchase. We can work out the payment method details. I am not a broker, so I can only accept cash, certified check/money order , or Paypal.

I paid $2550 total for both tickets and the parking pass and am looking to get close to that. I want to sell the seats and parking together as a package and not separate. Send me your offer if interested.

If the tickets sell, I will be sure to update the post as needed.

Thanks and Hail To The Redskins!

Archived